Addition of new 50 tonne models to the Toughlift range
TLA5014 & TLE5014
Hi-Force has added two new 50 tonne models to the existing range of Toughlift jacking systems.
The new TLA5014 air and TLE5014 230V electric driven models offer a stroke length of 355 mm (14”) and have been introduced to compete with current market place offerings.
Both models feature a high flow 3-stage pump unit and are fitted with solid tyres with narrow width wheels and redesigned wheel position that offers better ground clearance.
The Hi-Force ToughLift series offers users the easiest and safest method of lifting material haulers in the mining and construction industry and locomotives in the railway industry, when critical maintenance and breakdown repair work is required.
• High speed 3-stage pump unit offers faster advance and retract times, both under load and no load
• Solid tyres fitted as standard with option of pneumatic tyres
• Narrow width wheels and redesigned wheel position for better ground clearance and balance when manoeuvring
• Integral airline filter, lubricator and pressure regulator unit on air driven models
• Push button remote hand pendant controller with 5 metre control cable
• Tilting saddles fitted as standard on all models
• User friendly design with easily accessible maintenance features
• Wide range of accessories available for even greater versatility
New range of Hydrotest Pumps
Hi-Force has launched the MHX range, a new series of two stage manually operated hydrotest pumps, with maximum output pressures of 1,000 bar. The range comprises of 5 models and has been specifically designed for applications requiring pressure testing using water as a fluid medium, in various industries including oil and gas, petrochemical and food processing.
Each model includes the below features as standard:
- Lightweight aluminium alloy pump unit with integral factory set safety relief valve
- High-grade stainless steel pistons for increased resistance to corrosion
- Smooth, manually operated 2-way pressure and release valve, with precise control
- Stainless steel, powder coated, 15 litre capacity reservoir with extended foot reaction bar
- Multi-positional, 610 mm length operating lever
- Standard 3 metre length hose, with swivel end fittings available as an optional extra
- Optional 100 mm diameter pressure gauges with fixing kit
Suitable for use with hydraulic mineral oil and 'filtered mains supplied' water
New & Improved HEP2 & HEP3 Electric Pumps
Hi-Force has launched its new and improved range of HEP2 and HEP3 electric driven pumps.
The new units incorporate the most reliable electric motors and controls within a robust enclosure. Each are fitted with a roll/carry frame allowing for the pumps to be easily manoeuvred. A glycerine filled pressure gauge is fitted as standard, eliminating the need to supply the customer with additional pressure gauges and gauge blocks.
Additional improvements include;
• Cable management solutions
• Greater ground clearance
• Maximum working pressure 700 BAR
• Two stage operation
• Choice of 110/115, 220/240 or 380/440 volt electric motors available as standard
• Choice of 2, 3 or 4 way manual control valves with load-holding feature on 3 & 4 way versions
• Reservoir capacities up to 25 litres
• Robust electrical enclosure with cable anti-chafing design, increased ground clearance and cable bend radii.
• Cable clips for keeping the cables off the ground and stowage hooks attached to the roll frame for cable winding/stowage
• PG2G pressure gauge as standard
• Robust roll frame as standard
TSH Handle Kits
Removable handle kits are now available for customers to buy and retro fit handles for the TWS-N & TWH-N torque tools to allow the user to better support the tools during operation. These handle kits are designed to be placed over the top front section of the tool and secured using existing threaded holes. Available kits are shown in the table below.
Instructions can be provided for customers to fit these on-site themselves.
Toughlift Jacks - Improved Design
Hi-Force has recently released the new and improved range of ToughLift Jacking Systems.
With the addition of the TLA20027, there a 8 models available with 50, 100, 150 and 200 tonne lifting capacities.
Available now with the following features:-
- 3-speed pump unit which increases output resulting in faster advance and retract times
- Load tonnage pressure gauge fitted as standard
- Redesigned wheel position and base plate offer increased ground clearance and better handling over various terrains
- Option of solid or pneumatic wheels
- New handle design increases leverage by 27% to aid manoeuvrability
- 5 metre control cable with push button remote hand pendant controller
- Tank volume has increased by 47% to enable use of larger cylinders, up to 27” and 200 tonnes
Optional accessories such as slip lock and load lock extensions, flat saddles and load block sets add to the versatility of the ToughLift range.